7. Extra Large hedge to 2.5m to 3.5m high
$195.00 – $695.00
- A STG Lawn Mowing Ballarat we have all the equipment required to trim hedges to 3.5m. INcluding scaffolding and extension saw also known as a pole saw trimmer. We take care to ensure that the hedge remain straight on all edges.
- Trimming to a substantial depth can cause die back and/or even damage the hedge, so if we think your instructions to us will damage the hedge we will politely provide advice on what could be the long term result.
- As a guide – a relative short extra large hedge generally takes a minimum of a couple of hours to complete and a very long hedge may take the better part of a full day.
There is little else that can substantially increase the value of your property than to have a well manicured lawn. Added to this is a great looking hedge that has been well maintained and trimmed. Furthermore, such enhancements combine to add sometimes thousands of dollars to the value of your home.
Often residents are not too concerned about value, they just want the property to look great, which gives them a sense of pride and well being. At STG Lawn Mowing Ballarat we follow a set pattern of lawn and general garden care which helps achieve the goal you are looking for.
Key features and objectives of our hedge trimming service
- Ensure trimming promotes growth and longevity of the hedge.
- Identify health issues that may be affecting the hedge during all hedge trimming operations.
- Ensure the hedge is maintained in a formal or in formal trimmed state as directed by the client.
We understand that a hedge can take many shapes and to alter that shape can have an effect on the longevity of the hedge. Cutting back too hard can cause the hedge to die back which can be unsightly and ultimately be catastrophic to the welfare of the hedge.
We like to take a holistic approach to the garden, ensuring that each area complements the other parts of the garden. Always in line with the property owner expectations.
|Hedge Trimming Height||
10 Metres, 15 Metres, 20 Metres, 25 Metres, 30 Metres, 35 Metres, 40 Metres, 45 Metres, 5 Metres, 50 Metres, 55 Metres, 60 Metres